Ellwood Football Club, Coleford GL16 7LY.
5mile Multi Terrain Race for Runners
2K Fun run for Juniors
Start 10.30am Adults. 10:00am Junior Fun Run
- You must have been a member since the 1st of April this year.
- You have applied to the official ballot and have been rejected. (your rejection letter/ email is your ballot entry for the club ballot)
- You are an England Athletics affiliated member
- You have helped at least twice at one of our events or Junior events or junior training in the last 12 months (parkrun volunteering does not count, as parkrun is not part of the club)
- You have not had a club place for London in the past 3 years.
FODAC is your first claim club
Race Entry Reminder! When entering a race can you ensure you specify the club/team as Forest of Dean AC (rather than FODAC, Forest AC etc). This makes it a lot easier for us to compile results for the papers and website.
Are you looking at this website because you parkrun and want to get a bit quicker? Or do you want to get fitter or to lose weight? Whatever the reason, would you like to try athletics with us?
We always extend a very warm welcome to new people in our club. We have different sessions for younger athletes, for older juniors and for adults, and we welcome anyone, whatever their current ability. At a recent Cross-country event, one of our runners heard the following: “You guys from FODAC are brilliant. Great support for everyone. Wish our Club was like that. ”
If you want to know more, click on the “ABOUT US” tab for details on where we are based, how to join us or about our training sessions.
If you want to know about the races we stage, click on the “Open Races” tab, where the results of those races also appear.
Any other questions? Just click “Committee” above, and contact one of the people listed.